There’s a great little Reddit post called “Six things I hope to see in my lifetime.” It’s fun to think about. So here’s mine. Six things I really hope to say in my lifetime:
1. My trip to outer space was awesome. You should totally go.
2. Crud. My Iowa Hawkeyes national title t-shirt is starting to fade.
3. I can’t make it tonight until late. I’ve got a book signing.
4. I can’t make it next week. The wife and I are leaving for our two-month-long cruise around the world.
5. Ha! Remember when health care used to be a commodity instead of a birthright? When where we living, the stone age?
6. I hope the next hundred years is as awesome as the first hundred.
Find Dave Schwartz on Twitter @daveschwartz.